Admissions and Recruitment Manager for the Beijing-Dublin International College (BDIC)
The Beijing University of Technology (BJUT), Beijing-Dublin International College (BDIC) is seeking to recruit a qualified and highly motivated candidate for the position of Administrative Affairs Officer. The successful candidate for this position will join a passionate and busy team and will work in a rewarding role.
北京工业大学，北京-都柏林国际学院招聘英语行政管理岗一位，该职位要求应聘者符合职位要求并且具备较高的工作热情。成功候选人将加入一个充满活力的团队。北京-都柏林国际学院（Beijing-Dublin International College at BJUT）简称都柏林学院，是北京工业大学与爱尔兰国立都柏林大学联合组建的中外合作办学机构，目前在校学生超过1000人。
Beijing-Dublin International College (BDIC) is a joint international partnership between University College Dublin (UCD) and Beijing University of Technology (BJUT) and is located on the BJUT campus in Beijing. BDIC offers students a unique opportunity to experience a world-class international education, with programmes in Science, Engineering & Business. All core modules delivered through English with the majority being delivered by UCD lecturers in Beijing. Students graduate with degrees from both UCD and BJUT.
Duties of the successful candidate will include:
A. Support Human Resources:
B. Support Advertising and Promotion
- Develop and execute recruitment plans based on BDIC needs;
- Conduct recruitment activities such as job advertisement, interviews, etc.
- Assist the English Teaching Department to recruit English teachers;
- Lead and successfully implement HR projects and demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Work in a multinational and multi-cultural organization.
C. Support Administrative Affairs:
- Attend student recruitment exhibitions throughout Beijing and China to support recruitment to BDIC
- Develop the college’s network in Beijing and China through regular visits to local schools, companies or educational institutions to give presentations, update BDIC news to students and the general public.
- Liaise with colleagues to promote the image of BDIC through advertising and the website
- Participate in and manage BDIC’s social media presence
- Manage the image promotion strategies for BDIC to enhance the overall relationship and partnership development strategy with local newspapers, advertisers, and high schools.
- Conduct and support administrative work for BDIC
1. English as native spoken and written language.
2. A Master's degree and/or an relevant qualification is ideal.
3. At least two years’ related work experiences. If the candidate is a foreign graduate studying in China, the work experience is optional.
4. Flexibility to adapt to a heavy workload and the ability to manage multiple tasks and ongoing projects at the same time.
5. IT literate with experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint are required
6. Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills are required
7. Ability to work to tight deadlines with a number of competing priorities.
1. Experience of providing administrative support and translation service
2. Excellent communication skills in Chinese (HSK4 or above)
3. IT literate with experience working with PS and AI
Salary and Condition
1. The successful candidate will be offered a highly competitive salary commensurate with the role and their level of education and work experience. Other benefits including housing and transportation allowance will be provided.
2. Full-time job: at least 1-year fixed contract. The contract will include a three-month probation period.
3. Work from Monday to Friday (except national holidays and Christmas day).
1. Applicant should submit a letter of motivation (two pages maximum) as well as a CV in English as part of their application.
2. Professional and academic references should be included.
3. Applications should be submitted to BDIC by e-mail to
with the following subject line in English：“Administrative Affairs Officer Application-(your name)”
4. Candidate will receive confirmation of receipt of their application and following a screening of applications, an Internet interview may be scheduled.
At present the Beijing-Dublin International College (BDIC) has about 1000 students. It is one of many colleges and international programs at BJUT, a campus of 17,000 students. BJUT is one of the 100 key universities in China and has a full range of majors in technology, computer science, various sciences, mathematics, economics, and a range of liberal arts majors including a fine arts program.
BJUT is a vibrant, growing institution founded in 1960. Although in its infancy, the Beijing-Dublin Internatioal College has already had its first graduating class. It is new, developing, and already a high quality, successful program whose mission is to bring international exposure and cooperation to the students of China. If you join us you will be able to make real contributions to what promises to be a legendary program.
Here is the website for the program. Explore the different majors supported. Take a look at the support offered to our students and at the range of careers we prepare them for:
Beijing Dublin International College Website - English
北京-都柏林国际学院 - 中文.
Last update: January 2018
© Marilyn Shea 2018