Previous 上一页 Home 主页 Next 下一页

Forbidden City
故宫博物院
Hall of Central Harmony 中和殿

The Hall of Central Harmony or Hall of Middle Harmony 中和殿 (Zhōnghé Diàn), depending on the translation used, stands in front of the Hall of Preserving Harmony 保和殿 (Bǎo Hé Diàn). Originally, under the Ming Dynasty, it was called Huagai Hall and then Zhongji Hall. It was renamed in 1645, the second year of Qing Emperor Shunzhi.











China Index >> History of Beijing in Pictures >> Forbidden City >> Hall of Central Harmony

Click on a picture or use the arrows at the top to navigate through the site.

http://hua.umf.maine.edu/China/HistoricBeijing/Forbidden_City/index.html
Last update: January 2010
© Marilyn Shea, 2009