Previous 上一页 Home 主页 Next 下一页

Forbidden City
故宫博物院
Hall of Preserving Harmony 保和殿

When, in 1912, Yuan Shikai took possession of the Outer Court, he had all of the major plaques on the buildings repainted to eliminate the Manchu characters. The Hall of Preserving Harmony 保和殿 (Bǎo Hé Diàn) is the last of the three halls of the Outer Court.











China Index >> History of Beijing in Pictures >> Forbidden City >> Hall of Preserving Harmony

Click on a picture or use the arrows at the top to navigate through the site.

http://hua.umf.maine.edu/China/HistoricBeijing/Forbidden_City/index.html
Last update: January 2010
© Marilyn Shea, 2009