|August 7, 2008
Qian Xiang Yi Silk store 谦祥益 (Qiānxiángyì), founded in 1830, received a fresh coat of paint and some of the plaques and signs were removed, improving its appearance. Below, the shop as it appeared in 2004. Notice the left wing over the steps and go on to the next page.
China Index >> History of Beijing in Pictures >> Qianmen Dashila (Dazhalan) Hutong History
Click on a picture or use the arrows at the top to navigate through the site.
update: August 2009
© Marilyn Shea, 2009